Unexpected Benefits of Cannabis
Welcome to Empire Health & Wellness, your one stop shop for all things cannabis. If you’re visiting our site, you’re probably no stranger to all the benefits that cannabis can bring. Or if you’re new to the world of cannabis, hello! At our store we offer not only a variety of cannabis accessories but we also offer a wide range of cannabis flowers. If you’ve got any questions, give one of our budtenders a call and they’d be happy to help you!
Cannabis used to be viewed in a negative light, but as more research has been conducted, we’ve found that not only is cannabis beneficial to your health but to the economy too. We will be mainly looking into the health benefits though. Many people have also developed a very positive relationship with this plant and it’s not hard to see why.
Now onto the benefits…
- Cannabis may regulate insulin production, which allows people to manage their caloric intake more efficiently. Making it a potential help if you’re trying to lose weight.
- Studies have shown that cannabis could help to reduce the amount of seizures experienced by people with various conditions such as epilepsy, or people who experience seizures as a side effect of certain medications.
- In some cases, cannabis has been shown to help people with conditions like ADD or ADHD to concentrate better. It is also a safer and sometimes more effective option than traditional drugs like Ritalin or Adderall.
- It can help treats Glaucoma! This was one of the first big medical breaks for cannabis as a medical treatment. Ingesting cannabis helps lower the pressure in the eyeball, which gives patients a form of temporary pain relief.
- Cannabis could help alleviate many symptoms that are commonly associated with Multiple Sclerosis. These include things like tremors, spasms, and pain.
- As mentioned above, M.S. and seizures may be helped by cannabis, but it can also help those who struggle with general muscle spasms.
- A common usage of medical cannabis is to help regulate eating patterns, especially in patients diagnosed with various forms of eating disorders. It has been especially helpful with conditions such as Bulimia and Anorexia.
- Cannabis can help treat arthritis pain. Many people who suffer from various forms of this condition have showed tremendous relief in the pain that is associated with it by using CBD or THC infused creams and balms.
- It may be effective in helping to cure nausea. While this is a fairly common feeling many people endure, the chemical compounds in the brain react with receptors to help regulate the feelings of nausea. This has also been a common help for patients undergoing chemotherapy.
- It may sound funny, but hear us out. Cannabis could help calm asthma attacks. This has to do with the receptors in the endocannabinoid system which help control the coughing fits many people experience with these attacks. The herb can also act as a bronchodilator. Be aware that smoking is not the best option of consumption for this, but regular consumption may help.
Keep in mind, you should always consult with a doctor before using any type of cannabis consumption as an alternative to conventional medicine. Every person can react differently to various types of cannabis and just because it has worked to help some people, it may not work for you. We do not condone the use of cannabis as an alternative to doctor prescribed orders.
At Empire Health & Wellness, we are on a mission to help our customers find the perfect marijuana experience to fit both their needs and lifestyle. Contact us today with any questions or stop by and visit us in Modesto, California.